Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Curtis Update

Curtis has been in a medically induced coma for a week now. I thought that he would be able to start waking up on Friday, but today he has gotten worse. He has an infection and also his kidney’s started to fail. He will start dialysis tomorrow. They are keeping him in the coma while he is healing and they are correcting his infection through different antibiotics. Curtis and I both appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers. I will try and post on here at least every other day so that everyone can stay up to date.


Curtis and Maddie at Mayo with some of the top heart surgeons, 10-2012

3 comments:

  1. Sending you all our love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard he was sick. I will be praying for you both and hope he gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always our love and support for you both..... God has you both in the hollow of his hand.....and I believe that Curtis is so strong, that he will be ok... Take care of you, my dear. Love and hugs and lots of prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete